Our terms, conditions and prices published are set out on our website and on site and we reserve the right to change the terms or prices at any time.
Please check these details on your booking request are fully completed and accurate to the best of your knowledge before submitting. By completing a booking request, it is assumed you have accepted our term and conditions.
In addition to these terms and conditions of booking you are also agreeing to abide by the Rules for campers which are on our website and details below.
We are a working farm and as such the campsite is located in a rural environment, we cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, injury, inconvenience caused by the weather, plants, trees, insects, farm animals and wildlife.
Payments for bookings, made in advance can be made using our web site.
We recommend that you have adequate holiday insurance in place.
You can either book online through our website or via telephone on 01732 865355.
Payments for any shop purchases and fishing together with any outstanding balance can be made by card in the shop.
Bookings are not transferable to another party.
When making your booking you agree that you or at least one member of your party is 21 years or over. You, as main contact on the booking, agree to all our terms and conditions when making a booking and you agree full responsibility for any loss or damage caused by any member of your party. Photo ID will be required on arrival.
Occasionally, we may subject bookings to involve a minimum stay period. These will vary through the seasons and will be displayed on our website or social media when applicable.
Bookings cannot be made for longer than 14 days at any one time.
Pitches are not reserved, and we operate on a first come first served basis, unless a specific group booking is made.
When payment has been made and received at the site a confirmation email will be sent with details if your account.
If you did not receive a confirmation email, please check your spam/junk, check any other email account. Check with your bank that a payment has been recorded as made.
If there is a problem with payment/ amendment or cancelation please contact the campsite office direct.
Payment in full at the shop before entry subject to available space.
- Camping and Caravanning Club members must produce membership card for discount
- Drive slowly and quietly on the estate roads 15mph speed limit and on-site camping fields. There is a 5mph speed limit.
- Park with tow bars to the centre of the field [easy pick up, fire regulation condition]
- Tent or vehicle keep a distance of 20 feet minimum [6 meters] between party units [fire regulation condition].
- Please collect all litter into bags and use the litter bins provided.
- Do not swim or paddle in the duck pond or any other water on site. [no wild swimming]
- Respect the privacy and peace of others at all times.
- Generators must (when used) be of the silent running type.
- Do not allow either animals or children to spoil the enjoyment of others.
- Children, the age of 17 years and under must be accompanied by an adult of 21 years.
- Pets must not be left unsupervised.
- Dogs to be kept on leads and owners to clean up after them on the site.
- No dogs in the Fishery or Spooky’s Wood play area.
- Respect the wildlife, plants and animals on the farm.
- Do not climb or damage the trees.
- This is a working farm, please keep away from the farm buildings and away from any machinery.
- Please do not feed or try to pet the farm animals.
- A fire pit must be used for any open fire (Do not burn or damage the grass)
- No Fireworks, lanterns, or water balloons on site please.
- You are liable at all times for any fires, BBQs and all activities undertaken whilst on site.
- The management accepts no responsibility for any damage or theft to persons, vehicles or property.
- Anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated. We reserve the right to ask you to leave should this occur in your group.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry. We will only accept responsible campers who follow the rules and are respectful of other campers and the environment. We reserve the right to ask anyone not complying to vacate their pitch immediately.
Check in is from 12noon till 7.00 pm.
The main gate will lock at 11pm in the evening.
Shop open hours 7.00 am – 7.00 pm.
Arriving late is a special request – please phone the site in shop hours to see if this is possible.
Site access for the duration of your stay – unique gate code will be generated for you at check in.
Available from the shop
Sundry items including;
- Calor gas for caravans and small gas cartridges for camping stoves.
- Wood for a campfire is available to purchase for £5 per bag. Together with Fire lighters, batteries, marshmallows, hot and cold beverages including ice creams.
- Fishing tackle and baits.
- There is a small selection of fire pits available for hire £1.00 per night these can be purchased at the time of booking.
You are liable at all times when driving a vehicle on site. We have a 5mph limit on all camp sites and the estate roads have a 15mph speed limit we expect all road users to take care and be alert to fellow campers, children and pets whilst driving.
Prices are all as per our published rates. Whilst we endeavour to keep our rates as low as possible, they may be amended at any time.
Payment can be made via Credit or debit card. Unfortunately, payment cannot be made by cheque.
We operate a deposit of 50% to secure your booking.
Full payment due 7 days prior to the arrival date.
All outstanding balances and/or fees relating to your booking must be paid in full before arrival.
Should you wish to make any changes to your booking, we ask that you notify us as soon as possible.
- For booking changes up to 30 days before your arrival date, we will amend the booking to a later date, subject to availability or refund the deposit in full.
- For booking changes under 30 days before your arrival date, your deposit becomes non refundable. You can make changes to the dates and numbers of campers.
- Under 14 days you cannot change the dates but you can cancel or add numbers of campers. The deposit remains non refundable.
- 7 days of the arrival date, the full payment is due. If applied for in writing 25% of the full payment is refundable.
- 3 days prior to arrival date. the 25% of the full payment becomes non refundable We recommend that you have adequate holiday insurance in place.
If, due to reasons beyond our control, we are forced to cancel your booking, we will make all reasonable endeavours to offer you alternative dates within the same booking year or the following season.
If you have a problem while on site please contact us and we will do our best to help while you are with us.
After your return from holiday / stay we will send you an invitation to submit a review. Should you wish to submit any additional feedback. We will use your feed back through our clever feed back site, that produces votes left by you and others, these votes help us identify the most pressing issues and help us improve .
Where payment has been made for a booking;
Where COVID-19 restricts the movement of people or imposes any conditions where it becomes necessary for the campsite to close
In the event of cancellation due to government Coronavirus restrictions or for self-isolation, we offer the flexibility to move your booking to another date up to the end of our season with no additional charges.
Where a person or persons have been tested positive for COVID-19 and have to self-isolate. Then a full repayment will be made to the card from which payment was made.
You must contact us before 12noon on the day before your holiday start date and advise us of the need to rebook due to COVID19 restrictions or self-isolation requirements. We will then make all reasonable efforts to rebook your holiday before the end of our season.
Should you not notify us before 12noon on the day before your holiday start date and you do not check in on your holiday start date, we will assume that the holiday will go ahead and will not be able to offer a refund or rebooking options.
The flexibility we are offering is only for genuine coronavirus restrictions. We will not accept any other reasons, such as weather for example, to change bookings.
We recommend that you have adequate holiday insurance in place.
Campers who have their own facilities are encouraged to use them when on site. We have a tent porta pot / caravan chemical disposal points available.
On entering / exiting our toilet blocks wear a face mask and sanitise your hands.
Campers must observe social distancing whilst on site, keeping at least 2 meters from other guests. If queuing for the toilet or shower, please remember social distancing.
As a visitor to Gabriels you are responsible for your individual PPE.
We have installed sanitising stations at frequent use areas.
Please use the sanitiser where provided, or feel free to bring your own with you. Use only what you need and DO Not refill your own containers from ours.
Additional sanitiser and face masks are available from our shop.
We continue to clean our public areas frequently and apologise if this delays your use of our facilities, please bear with us.